Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't Re-Elect Jon Corzine

I get the feeling that Google and its various organs such as Adsense sometimes make sport of their users.

I'm a Republican. I try not to be excessively political, I avoid beating people over the head with it, but you can probably tell from the values I express on this blog and, previously, in my writings for worldlyinvestor.com if you remember the good old days. My values are the values of self-reliance, personal responsibility, equality of opportunity for all, free trade, open markets, strong national defense, and sound public finances.

So it is queer to see an Adsense ad for New Jersey's Democrat Governor Jon Corzine in the right margin. "Re-Elect Jon Corzine", it orders. "Committed to New Jersey Values Working for New Jersey's Success JonCorzine09.com".

Look, by all means click through. I need the money to pay taxes that are among the highest in the nation. But I'm not going to vote for Jon Corzine myself if he pays me hundreds of dollars, which research shows is pretty much how much this Goldman Sachs limousine liberal does pay for every vote he receives. His bad works and those of his Democrat predecessors and co-dependent Democrat legislators are catalogued in a previous article. And if you live here too, I hope you are not going to vote for him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment